Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gavin's going to have a little sister!

So, for those of you who don't know...we are pregnant again! We were hoping for 2 children close together, and well, they sure are! Maybe a lil too close... But we are so excited! My due date is April 3rd. That will make Gavin and Aliyah(not sure the spelling yet) 15months apart! I will post pictures of Gavin soon! He is getting so old and fun to play with!
5 weeks


7 weeks

9 weeks



11 weeks



13 weeks.... she's a Girl!






6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

CONGRATS!!!! She already looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! How fun that you get 1 of each already. Girls are THE BEST you are going to love it! We are very excited for you. Brooke is about to be 15 months old so I am thinking of you having a baby now. I think it is manageable, how fun!!!! ENJOY!

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

How fun! My girls are 22 months apart and they love it! And I love watching them have so much fun together ;) Congrats sister!!!

Rachel said...

So, so wonderful! And yes, Gavin is adorable and SO much fun to play with. It was great to see you guys the other day!

Anonymous said...

congrats, i'm so excited for you, MikE, and Gavin! time to go shopping together for girl clothes!

Todd + Emily said...

I AM STILL SO EXCITED for you guys!!!! Ahh cant wait to meet her!!!

kellie moncrief said...

hi Coral, it is Kellie. you did my ultrasounds for River. she is 13 months and i am due next month with another girl. it is going to be tough on us at first. congrats on your lil girl! gavin is precious! good job!